The long awaited second effort is out. It's more shallow, more trivial, more superficial than ever before. Hear tales of dogsitting and get a brief review on the most overplayed songs on U.S. radiowaves.
If you have a good dare for Whitmel... let me know !
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm barely 5 minutes into the podcast and I object.
Posting certain things on the "internet that never forgets" puts any far off hopes of mine to work in the public sphere in severe jeopardy.
So let's just keep it vague shall we?
Right guys?
Whitmel
Rood, I have enjoyed listening to your first two podcasts...keep up the good work.
However, I have one request. As the wife of the said Whitmel, I believe that I should be granted veto power over the voted crazy thing he is going to do.
Is that cool?
Lauren
Lo... no promises, but I'll see what I can do. Personally, I don't think that anyone is going to come up with anything that bad.
Rood, I want to listen to the whole thing but our slow internet won't load. Thanks EA. Are you putting it on itunes anytime soon?
Enjoyed your critical review of the latest hit songs. We have both Bleeding Heart (thanks to Puck) and Take a Bow in our personal collection. I particularly love Rihanna's execution of the phrase "get gone." Gonna start incoprorating that one into my vocabulary. On that note, gotta get gone...
We formally submit two dares for Whitmel:
1. Stop by local women's shoe store, try on pair of red high heels in his size while Lauren videotapes (to be posted on this blog, of course).
2. Borrow a pair of Lauren's heels and cluck around the DTM (C'ville's closest thing to XinTianDi). Document with video, or pictures at least...
What say you whitmel? Lauren, 可不可以吗?
Post a Comment