As some of you loyal listeners know... my podcast feed broke down for some reason which I still do not understand. So I've been slowly rebuilding the podcast and moving the audio files over to my wordpress blog, which I'm planning to use just for the podcast. Hopefully episodes 1-8 will be reloaded soon and you'll be able to download Episode 9 & 10.
So far, I really like wordpress layout. You have to pay for some of the extras, which I'm not crazy about, but it's reasonably priced. To store the audio I had to fork over $20 to upgrade the Media Library. But it gives me 5G of space for the year, which is more than enough.
The tricky part, which I've not totally gotten into yet, is figuring out feedburner. Feedburner, among other things is supposed to make the RSS fee iTunes ready. As soon as I figure that out I'll be up and running again.
So for all you loyal listeners, dust off those earbuds. New rants are right around the corner. Look for my email with the new link in a few days.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment