Thursday, March 18, 2010

An update on Wennie Cooper

The Wonder Years ran parallel with my life. I was in the same class as Kevin Arnold in school. So when he was going through his first crush, I was going through mine. I loved every bit of the show ! It was the perfect combination of school, family, inner personal struggles, overlayed with the best soundtrack possible.

Today I learned three shocking things from Access Hollywood's website.
1.) Danica McKeller (a.k.a. Wennie Cooper) got married last year.
2.) She and her husband are now expecting
3.) She's had, not one, not two, but three books published. All of her book are on Math. Many of them are written to encorage middle school students not to develop a math complex.

Wow... books on math. I knew there was a reason I liked her.

4 comments:

Leventhal said...

wow....who knew? Thanks for the update on her....I was just asking myself the other day, "What ever happened to Wennie Cooper?"

Anonymous said...

Yes.. we all enjoyed
"THE WONDER YEARS "

Anonymous said...

Kevin was the cutest little guy.
You know what JOHN, you remind
me of him, or should I say
" He reminds me of YOU ."

Anonymous said...

Becky Slater was cuter.