just wanted to post a comment on a friend's blog. now it's host to the worst podcast ever.
Friday, June 20, 2014
No more facebook !
I'm overly annoyed with facebooks new privacy policy. From now on, I'll be on twitter. I realize that most of my friends are not on twitter, so I'll be posting more often to this space. And who knows - maybe there will be more for the Roodanoke Podcast as well.
Rooddog - Too many people used my first name in college. So I quickly became know to others as "Rood". At some point, I'm not entirely sure when or why, I became known as "Rood Dog".
Roodanoke - I habitually tell stories about my family to my friends, and vice versa. I would love to bring all the people I love and admire in one place. Since I can't introduce everyone to each other in one physical location, I hope that it can happen here, on my blog/podcast.
No comments:
Post a Comment